Prepare for your consultation
Help us help you
At your scheduled consultation with our landscape design team, you'll be asked to communicate the vision you have for your project. To make the most of your scheduled appointment, it's best to take time beforehand and write down what you're looking for from us.
- What areas of your property are you interested in landscaping?
- What problems or concerns do you have with your existing landscape?
- How do you plan to use your property? Hosting event? Parties? Gardening?
- Are there any special or favorite plants you'd like to include in your landscape design?
- What does your budget look like for this project?
- Which colors do you like and dislike?
- Do you have a theme or style for your garden?
It's also helpful to bring pictures of landscapes and gardens you like from websites, magazines, or books, as well as a copy of your most recent plot plan (which should have been included in your settlement papers). This will help our design team get a sense of your style and move the design process along.
We look forward to meeting with you and bringing your desired landscape vision to life!
All the men who did the installation were pleasant, willing, and hardworking –even on a very hot and humid day. And the plant material is in beautiful condition. We look forward to being your customers for many years ahead.
L. AND B.S.
Over a period of several years, the landscape designers of Poundridge Nurseries have worked with me to establish and shape what is now a beautifully integrated landscape of yard, gardens, and woodland areas at my home in Darien. All in all, I couldn’t be happier with the quality of their work and my long-standing relationships with their designers.
As we had heard from others, your supervision and installation were flawless and we would much recommend your involvement to anyone who wants a job done right the first time.