Prepare For Consultation
At your scheduled consultation with our landscape design team, you'll be asked to communicate the vision you have for your project. To make the most of your scheduled appointment, it's best to take time beforehand and write down what you're looking for from us.
- What areas of your property are you interested in landscaping?
- What problems or concerns do you have with your existing landscape?
- How do you plan to use your property? Hosting event? Parties? Gardening?
- Are there any special or favorite plants you'd like to include in your landscape design?
- What does your budget look like for this project?
- Which colors do you like and dislike?
- Do you have a theme or style for your garden?
It's also helpful to bring pictures of landscapes and gardens you like from websites, magazines, or books, as well as a copy of your most recent plot plan (which should have been included in your settlement papers). This will help our design team get a sense of your style and move the design process along.
We look forward to meeting with you and bringing your desired landscape vision to life!